How to Become A Part of The XT-2000
Product Reselling Program
Due to the many changes, POCs may be forced out of the industry as insurance carriers will not extend insurance coverage to those operators with high loss runs. The true impact of these regulatory changes have yet to be felt, but are imminent indeed. Today’s consumers have a very busy lifestyles with home based business, children, pets etc. and are wary of introducing hybrid chemicals into their homes, schools, and work environments.
We are inviting you to join the growing numbers of companies moving away from fumigation for drywood termite treatment. XT-2000 Orange Oil Plus® has already been used with great success in California, Florida, Texas, and Hawaii. Our affiliates have enjoyed many benefits by adding our product to their repertoire of treatment options.
Here are a few examples as to how XT-2000 Orange Oil Plus® can assist PCOs in today’s difficult industry.
- Lowering chemical costs
- Increase in business opportunities
- Growing referral base
- No use of subcontractors needed
- Appealing to environmentally conscious customers
- Free “Train the Trainer” Classroom & Field Training
- Free online training for the employees
- Training Manual
- Includes Customer Service, Sales & Technician Training
- Examples of Reports, Contracts, etc.
- Free B&G on completing class
- Use of Logo’s, Certification Seal, Brochures, Marketing Advice and Services
- Offered (Berk Marketing) promoting and linking their website on the
- On-going Quality Control & Technical support
- Becoming an XT-2000 Affiliate gives you access to experts to answer all of your questions, whenever you have them.
- XT-2000 Orange Oil Plus® can be a more convenient method of providing your customers with a clearance during the escrow process.
- Larger structures with numerous tenants, such as duplexes or apartments complexes, are difficult and costly to fumigate. XT-2000 Orange Oil Plus® is a great option in these cases.