What is XT-2000 Orange Oil Plus®?XT-2000 Orange Oil Plus® is a naturally occurring essential oil containing the active ingredient d-limonene. XT-2000 Orange Oil Plus® is 95% pure d-limonene! This 95% purity is achieved through a steam distillation process of the citrus rinds. Another benefit of this purity is that it keeps it a least toxic, reduced impact product with a caution signal word rating. The most amazing and important property of XT-2000 Orange Oil Plus® is that its ability to actually ‘wick’ through wood: Its natural capability of traveling through the porous cells in all directions, even defying gravity! Our product not only treats the area into which it is injected, but the surrounding areas of the treated board as well. This ensures an effective and thorough treatment each and every time. When you decrease its purity with other ingredients (such as petroleum distillates or water) it loses that natural capillary capability by blocking and clogging the porous cells which minimize absorption into the wood. This XT-2000 Orange Oil Plus® is 95% pure d-limonene. When injecting for wood infested with target pests (drywood termites, carpenter ants, and wood-boring beetles), our product will kill them on contact. XT-2000 Orange Oil Plus® will leave nowhere for pest to hide because its natural capillary effect can ensure completed saturation of treated boards every time.
Benefits Of XT-2000
- XT-2000 Orange Oil Plus® is a naturally occurring essential oil containing the active ingredient d-limonene. XT-2000 is 95% pure d-limonene! This 95% purity is achieved through a steam distillation process of the citrus rinds.
- Another benefit of this purity is that it keeps it a least toxic, reduced impact product with a caution signal word rating.
- The saving cost in NOT having to discard food, medicines, plant damage, boarding pets or your entire family.
- Your time is valuable, time savings in NOT having to do all the preparation necessary when using XT-2000 Orange Oil Plus®.
- Protect the environment by using XT-2000 Orange Oil Plus®. XT-2000 Orange Oil Plus® treatment for drywood termites adheres to the practices of Integrated Pest Management (IPM) for pest control.
- Other termite treatments make you pack your bags and move out of your own home. With XT-2000 Orange Oil Plus™, you get rid of your termites while still enjoying the comforts of home.
You also avoid the hidden costs of fumigation: pet-boarding, potential landscape damage from the tent, time spent packing and unpacking, hotel fees, and the cost to replace any food or medicine that wasn’t packed and removed prior to treatment.
Plus, you use a product made from a renewable resource – citrus rinds!
Target Pests With Orange Oil XT-2000XT-2000 Orange Oil Plus: for your drywood termite, wood-boring beetle, and carpenter ant needs. It is a restricted use product. BECOME AN AFFILIATE
Advantages Of Joining The Orange Oil Revolution
XT-2000 Orange Oil Plus® is remarkable in its ability to not only handle treatments, but to make it possible to warranty an entire structure as well. This appeals to the customer in a variety of ways, but one of the most significant is the additional savings that come from not having to vacate their home for an extended period of time. The chart below provides a moderate approximation of the extra cost that come with treatment methods that require the residents to leave the premises. These additional cost which at first were not a thought can now become a major ordeal.